Pomodoro

 The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. The technique involves breaking work into focused, timed intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks. The method is named after the Italian word for tomato, inspired by the tomato-shaped kitchen timer that Cirillo used as a university student.



The Pomodoro Technique is designed to reduce the impact of internal and external interruptions and increase productivity. During each 25-minute work period, known as a "Pomodoro," individuals are encouraged to focus solely on the task at hand, without allowing themselves to be distracted. After completing a Pomodoro, a short break of 3-5 minutes is taken to rest and recharge before starting the next Pomodoro cycle. After completing four Pomodoros, a longer break is taken, typically lasting 15-30 minutes.


The Pomodoro Technique has gained popularity as an effective way to manage time and tasks, particularly for individuals who struggle with procrastination or distractions. It is often used in conjunction with other time management and productivity tools, such as to-do lists and prioritization methods. The technique can be adapted to individual preferences and work habits, making it a flexible approach to increasing efficiency and focus.

Abdiwadud Herzi

My names AbdiwadudHerzi, I study business adminstration in EAU Garowe campus, I was born in Garowe and I live until now. Here I want to transfer my ideas and my knowledge, if you want to contact me you can leave me a comment.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post